Good morning!
Like I mentioned in the last post, this past long weekend was pretty eventful, and so I thought maybe I would share some pictures that we managed to take along the way! Friday we spent the day at home, and cooked up a nice Greek style meal for dinner... yum! Earlier in the day, Mamita and the older girls went out and picked up a surprise: a fire pit! How exciting! So, you can probably guess what we all did as soon as it got dark... got out the marshmallows, and sat around the campfire together! Definitely made lots of memories... You can probably get a good idea of what we were doing for the rest of the days from the pictures and captions I added!
Hope you enjoy.
~Quintessence Ensemble~
Cookin' in the kitchen with Hannitah :D haha... and the selfie stick:P
We made a delicious "Greek" style meal... It was amazing!
Enjoying some family time around the new fire pit!
Sunday after church we picked up some delicious Italian food for lunch!
Mr. cool... just hangin' out.
Sisters!! I must admit, sometimes it gets crazy in the pool with these two:D
Relaxing on the deck
Hannitah and dearest Papito:)
Barbecue dinner!
Tim Horton's doughnuts... How could we get more Canadian, eh?
Oh, my!?! I think that Hannitah was very excited about these donuts... seeing how many pictures she took! Hehe...
Fresh Niagara peaches... so refreshing!



















No comments:
Post a Comment