Hello again!
I hope you are all fairing well in this cold weather
At least here in Toronto the weather is finally getting extra chilly (I believe it is -15 out right now:), and so staying in the house and getting lots of school done hasn't been much of a problem in the Cacciacarro household. I am sure though, that once the snow starts falling (if it does...), the little ones will be very eager to go out and maybe build a snow fort; but for now, warm fires, cozy blankets, and a big mug of hot chocolate sounds good to me! As a matter of fact, yesterday after church, we were planning to visit some friends, but when the weather turned somewhat nasty, we resorted to buying a bag of firewood and making a beautiful fire in the fireplace while "fellowshiping" with some city friends who didn't need to drive quite so far! What an unexpected blessing...
To get to the point of the post, (and stop my ramblings:) I thought I would share with you some photos which I have managed to dig up... As I said in my last post, we have been so very busy with starting again into school, that there hasn't necessarily been many exciting things to post about (and post pictures about). I hope you enjoy these though!
Until next time...
In Him,
Hannah
I hope you are all fairing well in this cold weather
At least here in Toronto the weather is finally getting extra chilly (I believe it is -15 out right now:), and so staying in the house and getting lots of school done hasn't been much of a problem in the Cacciacarro household. I am sure though, that once the snow starts falling (if it does...), the little ones will be very eager to go out and maybe build a snow fort; but for now, warm fires, cozy blankets, and a big mug of hot chocolate sounds good to me! As a matter of fact, yesterday after church, we were planning to visit some friends, but when the weather turned somewhat nasty, we resorted to buying a bag of firewood and making a beautiful fire in the fireplace while "fellowshiping" with some city friends who didn't need to drive quite so far! What an unexpected blessing...
To get to the point of the post, (and stop my ramblings:) I thought I would share with you some photos which I have managed to dig up... As I said in my last post, we have been so very busy with starting again into school, that there hasn't necessarily been many exciting things to post about (and post pictures about). I hope you enjoy these though!
Until next time...
In Him,
Hannah
Like I said, we have all been very occupied with--> SCHOOL!! How fun... (Please ignore the messy school table:P)
A beautiful church (Trinity College Chapel) where we preformed a wedding in the summer/fall...
The grounds... Oh, how I miss all that green grass!
Isn't it just beautiful?
Here we all are at the Christmas Eve service held at St. Marks Lutheran church. We were privileged to have an extra violinist join us, and of course, my cello buddy who was visiting from Germany!
Playing!!! What fun.
Gabe's most current masterpiece: a ship in a bottle!
No comments:
Post a Comment