Good evening!
Well, finally the snow has fallen over Toronto! For some, I know it is not much of a good thing, though for me, (like I previously said; while I sit inside with a hot chocolate and warm blanket...haha), I see the snow as such a blessing and almost a picture of how Christ washes us when we repent and believe in Him for salvation!! Actually, it is even better... SO much better--> He doesn't only cover us with the purity of Christ, (as the snow covers the earth) covering all our utter sinfulness, but he actually washes our filthiness OFF, and clothes us with the bright purity of Christ!!! What Grace. What a priceless gift; and one that is open for all who repent of their sins, turn from them, and believe in Christ for salvation!!!! "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" 1 John 1:9
I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful white snow, and thanking God for His goodness to us in this new year- 2016!! Praise Him for his faithfulness!
Abiding in Him,
Hannah
"Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are read like crimson, they shall become like wool." Isaiah 1:18
Thank you dear Mamita for making us all delicious hot chocolate while we were doing our school!
"Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow." Psalm 51:7
Creamy Hot chocolate on a cold day= amazing!






No comments:
Post a Comment