Hello!
Okay, so I do have some photos to share with you to make up for my absence from the blog.
Last week we went away for a couple days to NY since Miriam had to be at a home school conference for Friday and Saturday; we ended up making it into a little family trip! ;)
Though I brought my camera along, I didn't end up using it much since I was busy spending time with the family and just having fun, so most of the photos were taken on the phone.
Thursday we arrived in buffalo and spent an evening swimming, shopping and just hanging out at the hotel before moving on to Rochester the next morning.
Oh, also I recently purchased a reflector (for those of you who are not photographers, a reflector is basically a large circular "disc" so to speak, that you use to reflect the sunlight onto someones face or an object.) and my reflector arrived yesterday! I was so pleased with it and will be doing a post with my photos using it! ;)
Anyhow, here are a couple photo's from our little trip, hope you like them!!
Okay, so I do have some photos to share with you to make up for my absence from the blog.
Last week we went away for a couple days to NY since Miriam had to be at a home school conference for Friday and Saturday; we ended up making it into a little family trip! ;)
Though I brought my camera along, I didn't end up using it much since I was busy spending time with the family and just having fun, so most of the photos were taken on the phone.
Thursday we arrived in buffalo and spent an evening swimming, shopping and just hanging out at the hotel before moving on to Rochester the next morning.
Oh, also I recently purchased a reflector (for those of you who are not photographers, a reflector is basically a large circular "disc" so to speak, that you use to reflect the sunlight onto someones face or an object.) and my reflector arrived yesterday! I was so pleased with it and will be doing a post with my photos using it! ;)
Anyhow, here are a couple photo's from our little trip, hope you like them!!
All set to go!
(Ha ha! Look at the Little's in the back with all their pool toys! so happy to finally be able to swim!)
Reading morning devotions in the car with a nice hot coffee!
We saw this sports car on the highway...Gabe thought it was pretty neat! ;)
This was the pool at our second hotel, it was outdoor and thankfully the weather ended up being nice and warm so we were able to enjoy the sun and the cool water! :D
(Pretty view too!)
(Pretty view too!)
Okay, let's clarify one thing; Mimi and I are not back to back because we have had an argument.
We were both focused on different things when Mama snapped this picture and when I later saw it Mama pointed out that it sort of looked like we were upset at each other. :D
This was interesting and something we didn't know. We started walking down the hiking trail however the area was quite rundown so we decided to hop back into the car and get a snack. ;)
Figuring out where to go...
Our favorite place to shop in the States is Wegmans! We enjoyed spending time walking around there and shopping for many delicious foods!
The traveling buddies. ;)
Many hands make light work!
Oh, the joys and fun of family trips with new things to see and places of interest to go. I enjoyed this post, Abby. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of fun!
ReplyDelete