I always find Autumn to be one of the best times of the year for photography. The trees are all turning orange and red, the weather isn't unbearably hot (mind you, our summers usually aren't that hot here anyways, though I like to imagine they are) and well, there's just so much to capture with the camera:)
When we go for a walk, I feel that I'm missing something if I don't grab the camera! I wonder if all photographers feel like that:)
On another note, I think Mimi already announced our plans for starting a new blog series in the new year. It's something new that we have never done before and I think it will be quite fun! If you have any questions about the Cacciacarro family, Hannah, Mimi, or I please email your questions to ether cacciacarro@hotmail.com or cacciacarro.family@gmail.com (or if you want you can just post them in the comment section below).
We are gathering questions now so that we will be ready when January comes!!
Well, here are the pictures. Feel free to let me know if you have a favorite.
~Abby








It has been a while since I've come by to visit. Sorry. Love the pictures of the moon. I'd love to go for a walk in the woods in the fall, only I live in the city and have been so busy I haven't had a chance to visit a nearby path to enjoy the trees.
ReplyDeleteNew ideas for posts next year? Hmm,
What about reviews of favorite books? I always enjoy hearing what other people like to read, it gives me suggestions on new things to read. Not that I'm ever in need of new books, but . . . :)
If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.
Hmm...It never entered my mind to do reviews on my favorite books, but I think it's a great Idea!
DeleteThanks so much Rebekah!!
~Abby
I like the picture of the birdhouse slightly hidden among the vines. It is a birdhouse, right? :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! That picture is actually the one my mom liked best also. :)
DeleteYes, it is a birdhouse that someone had given us!
~Abby