For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9
We are selling just CD's, but are in the process of having our album sold on ITunes and Amazon MP3. If you are interested in purchasing a digital album now, we do have it for sale on CD Baby.
Wow, you girls are wonderful musicians and this cd sounds like it would be delightful. But I'm sure shipping to the US would be pretty expensive. But if it's going to be available on iTunes or Amazon perhaps I can get it then.
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteAre you selling digital albums or just CDs?
ReplyDeleteWe are selling just CD's, but are in the process of having our album sold on ITunes and Amazon MP3. If you are interested in purchasing a digital album now, we do have it for sale on CD Baby.
DeleteWow, you girls are wonderful musicians and this cd sounds like it would be delightful. But I'm sure shipping to the US would be pretty expensive. But if it's going to be available on iTunes or Amazon perhaps I can get it then.
ReplyDelete