I know I missed Frugal Fashion Friday this week. I was planning on featuring bathing suits, but we went to the beach on Friday and I was swimming, so I couldn't take any pictures! :)
The beach was nice, though the water was a bit cold. This beach we went to was three hours away, so we kind of made it into a day trip.
After we finished eating dinner at the beach we headed into Stratford to walk around (Most of the stores were closed since it was already 9:00.By the time we got home it was around 11:30! :) The town is beautiful, and now we are planning on going for a day just to walk around Stratford. Hannah won tickets from our local classical radio station for the Stratford Music Festival so we will go to see "Tafelmusik" baroque string orchestra this month.
Anyhow, instead of giving you a Frugal Fashion Friday outfit I will share some pictures of our visit to the beach.
Last week was just crazy! The weather was nice so we were trying to stay outside and swim whenever we got a chance, since now we are suppose to have rain for a few days. :(
Also Quintessence will be recording a CD in three weeks...we're all really excited to finally get a CD out since a lot of people have been asking if we have one.
Hope you are all having a great week so far!
~Abby
On our way to the beach Uncle Lucho noticed we had something hanging under our truck so when we stopped for gas papa checked it out, we figured out it was the brake line! Uh oh! So Papa and Uncle Lucho had to get under the truck and tie it back up.
When we stopped for lunch, there was a little wadding pool which no one was in.
So the Little's had a short time to cool off before lunch! :)
We didn't swim at this part since there were more rocks here...
This picture makes me laugh! When we arrived at our friends house in the morning before leaving, we realized Uncle Lucho had exactly the same color shirt on as Papa! :) Ha ha!
Father and Daughter! :)
I had back lighting for this picture so It turned out a little dark...
I still thought it looked nice though!
It was a great time to just walk on the beach and spend sister time!
Sarah copying her older sisters who were trying to balance
on a fallen log which was on the beach...Ha ha! Always little ones watching! :)
I got so many pictures of the water...it just fascinated me!
Exploring the beach...
Papa was trying to show us how to skip stones...I'm afraid none of us caught on,
though it was fun watching him do it!
The waves were incredible!
Another picture of the water...
Oh, by the way...we brought home a ton of rocks! :)
(I think the littles are collecting more in this picture.)
And another....
sorry if your getting bored of these but each one is so different and unique I had to post them.
(I had taken a bunch more besides these, but I thought I already had too many so I did't post the others)
My sister!
this one is really pretty I think!
Leaving the beach...






















That looks fun! I enjoyed the post.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, Abby!
ReplyDelete