Thursday, January 23, 2014

Gracie's new cello...


Wow! I cannot believe that we haven't posted for a whole week...
As I mentioned before, Grace got a new cello!
We ordered a "baby" cello from China through a friend and it took about 2 months for it to get here. Such a long wait for a little person:) When it arrived Grace was ecstatic!
Isn't it tiny?
One day I would like to take a picture of my full size cello and Gracie's eighth size cello side by side, just to see the difference!
Here are some pictures:

Excited Gracie


Opening the cello



Getting it set up...


All ready to tune!


Gabe watching intently...


The little supervisor...


So happy!


The new Yoyo Ma (famous cellist)


Tuning 


 Little cello girl:)


Having a lesson


Naming the notes


Such a cutie pie!


I hope to post my pictures of the week someday soon!
Until next time!
In Him,
Hannah

1 comment: