Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cinnamon stick candle tutorial

Good morning!
As promised, here is the tutorial for one of our Winter home DIY decorations that I made!
The reason I say "Winter" is because this year, we tried to keep our decorating more "Wintery" so that we could keep it up until Winter is over rather than right after December the 25th have to take it down.



I saw a picture of these candles on Pinterest, and immediately tried to find a tutorial on how to make my own:)
Well... after a little looking, I found exactly what I was looking for! These. (click to find tutorial)
They look very beautiful when the candle is lit, and let off a delicious cinnamony scent. Yum!
I changed mine up a bit also:
1. I used candles that are contained in glass just for extra safety.
2. All of my cinnamon sticks were the same size, which means I couldn't make mine varied in height... that is perfectly fine with me:)

Let me know how yours turn out if you decide to make some of your own!
Have a blessed day!
H
Mama stuck a pomegranate on the top:)

1 comment:

  1. That looks really neat Hannah! Maybe I'll try it sometime!

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete