Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello All,
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
We had an amazing day filled with food, fun, and fellowship.
This year we tried to keep Christmas away from the gifts and trees, and more focused on the true meaning of Christmas... CHRIST'S BIRTH!!
What did you do for Christmas?
Until next time,
Hannah
P.S. None of these pictures are edited...
Our new Christmas decor:) 
Our Mantle... I will try to put another post on what I did for decorating.

Candy-cane cake made by... me!

Bible reading...

Yummy cupcakes... once again made by me:)

Can you tell that I love them? They are just so cute!

Gracie with her new cello... (I will post about it another day:)
Doesn't she look adorable?

All set and ready to eat!


Yummy food!

The big 20 lb farm grown turkey:) Delicious!

Our breakfast table...

Mama and Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment