Sunday, December 22, 2013

Can you find something in this photo?

Hello There!
Just thought I would ask you a quick question...
Take a look at this photo, and I would like to know if you see something funny that is somewhat like an eye-illusion.
It is small, so I will give you a hint: The eye-illusion is brown
I hope that not just I can see it:) Once you know what it is, it will stand out to you.
Please comment below and I will let you know if you are right! (and point it out in another post)
Blessings,
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Is it the gun that Mimi is carrying? That's all I see that looks strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good eye!
      You got it... After I took this photo, Papa pointed out that it looked like Mimi had a gun when in fact she didn't even have anything in her hands:)
      Thanks for commenting!
      Blessings,
      Hannah CC

      Delete