Saturday, November 9, 2013

Visit with the Carringtons:)

 - Hannah C.(one picture from the many taken by Hannah C.C.{our Hannah}in a photo-shoot)...
- Little Paul, the little man...
 
 
 - Abby and Paul enjoying the beautiful fall weather...
 - Friends...
 - Dear friends...
 - And even dearer friends...
 - Sharing a bicycle...
 - Down by the lake...
- A view across the lake of the forest(what a talented photographer I have for a sister{Abby}...
 
- Gabe  and Paul(the two boys, other than the Dads) exploring the front yard...
 
The Carrington family invited us to stay over for five days since their home is only four hours away from the conference center.
What a beautiful state!! A dense forest surrounded their home, and the weather was surprising.
Where would you find 20 degree Celsius weather in the month of November? Not in Canada for sure:)
We spent five days of deep, Christian fellowship with our dear friends after spending three days immersing ourselves in the Word of God(at the conference). What a treat!!
Here are a few pictures outlining our visit.
In Christ,
~M

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity."
Psalm 133:1

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time with good friends. Is your family home now? I have some news to tell you. :) Email me and let me know when it is a good time to call you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed meeting you during your trip to NC, Miriam. I was encouraged by your sincerity and eagerness to know more about God. May you continue to shine as bright lights in the place where God has you. I hope to meet the rest of your family some day. Blessings, Amy T (met at prayer meeting)

    ReplyDelete