Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More Pictures...

Here I am again with some more photo's that I took...
I use a website called: PicMonkey to edit my photo's ! Since the editing website called Picnik 
is now closed, it is nice that I can keep editing my photo's with this website...
Please tell me which one you like best!     
 Gabe doing his spelling words in the sun... (It was just too nice to do your school inside...)
While Gabe was sitting outside, I decided to take advantage of the nice weather
and go outside to take some photo's...

2 comments:

  1. Love the detail on the dandelion! Did you blow it after you took the pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kendra!
      I'm happy you like it!
      No, to answer your question I didn't blow it after I took it, as my papa would probably not like me blowing seeds on the grass....
      Nice hearing from you,
      Hannah.C

      Delete