Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fifteen...







Felicity Merriman(Hannah) and Elizabeth Cole(Carrie)...













new ballerina flats from Mom...





a cupcake pan from Jenna... thanks again!





my birthday dinner.... spegetti pasta with alfredo sauce.... delicious!!





my birthday cake decorated by Hannah and the other girls.....
I can't believe that I am now fifteen! Three more years and I will officially be an adult! Or as Mr. Russell says, "You are now halfway to thirty:)" Even though being an adult will be exciting, I still have many character traits that I would like to work on before I become a woman. So considering that, I am happy at the age I am.




For my birthday, I wanted a dress up party(where each of the guests would dress up as a character in a book or movie who they liked.) Jenna and I dressed up as Elizabeth and Jane from Pride and Prejudice, Hannah and Carrie dressed up as Felicity and Elizabeth from the American girl movie, and Abby and Eryn dressed up as Violet Travilla and Elsie Dinsmore from the Elsie Dinsmore books by Martha Finley.



No comments:

Post a Comment