Hey!
The summer is quickly approaching, and so I decided to start some veggie seeds inside (I usually opt for the ones that are already started in the garden-centre), but... why not try out something new?? Well, that's what I thought:D It was also a good learning experience for the little ones!
So, we planted these seeds in mid April, and take a look at how much they've grown already!? It's pretty amazing. Can't wait to get them planted into my little vegetable garden sooon... I have already prepped the soil!
Well, hope you enjoyed this little update!
Blessings,
Hannah
P.s. Abby is prepping another post at this moment with some more pictures from our trip to Europe/Germany last year... so, keep an eye on our blog for that! It'll be soon:)
First filling the little pots with dirt.
My sweet little helpers:)
Making a tiny hole--
And popping some of those seeds in:P
Covering it up, and Voilà!!
Here's our progress so far!
Our little "guys" growing pretty nicely:) Aren't they cute?? :P










No comments:
Post a Comment