Monday, June 24, 2013

Some family photos...


 On Sunday, we decided to all coordinate our outfits, so when we arrived back from church 
I seized the moment and grabbed my camera to shoot a few pictures of the family. 
I knew that it was about time to have a new collage and background for the blog
 as it was starting to look a bit "wintry" :) Which pictures do you like most?
                     (By the way, all the editing that I did on a few of the pictures was I brought out more of the          
                       shadows, and  also increased the exposure...)
{Hannah}



Mama and Papa


Abby... I love how her eyes sparkle in this picture!

All six of the Ladies.

The Men.


Aren't they cute together?

Miriam... (this picture didn't turn out totally how I wanted it to but it is still good:)

Me! (Taken by Mama)



Little princess Sarah...

Oh! another one of Sarah... I personally prefer the first. What about you?

Adorable little Gracie:)

Hope you enjoyed them!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ooops... by mistake I deleted my other comment:)
      Well... what I meaant to say was:
      Thanks Catrina!
      Love,
      Hannah

      Delete