Greetings!
It's Hannah here, with some of my favorite photos that I have taken recently...
Please comment and tell me which one(s) are your favorites!
I took this picture when we where visiting the Smithsonian museums in
Washington, D.C. These birds were flying around in an outdoor cafe, and weren't
scared of us, so I could get incredibly close to it before I snapped this photo.
This is a picture of sweet "Baby Paul" as I call him... He is actually growing up to be quite
a "little man" now...
Now, I must say that this one is my absolute favorite... For one thing, my favorite
color is green, and I LOVE "Granny Smithe Apples", so I had to pick this as my favorite!
( I actually took this photo at our stop in Huntingdon, PA, at a hotel where they
gave out complimentary apples... I took advantage of that, and grabbed one to eat and then
(thankfully) before I took a bite, I thought of taking a picture of it...)
Hmmm... This photo was a "spur of the moment" (if that's what you call it)....
On one of our longer drives on the trip, I didn't know what to do, so after
taking out my camera and snapping a few quick pictures out the car window, I thought to myself,
Why don't I take a picture of the sky? then quickly looked around to make sure no one was watching me and think that I am crazy (Really! taking pictures of the sky!) and took this picture!
I was very happily surprised at the outcome!
I hope you enjoy these photos!
Blessings,
{Hannah}

.jpg)


I love the bird one! (you should come visit my new apt when you visit Elissa again and see my canaries) The cloud one is lovely too. Don't feel silly taking pictures. A true artist sees beauty while others overlook it. Great job on all of them. Do you like taking pictures of people or nature or other things best?
ReplyDeleteHi Kendra!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliment!
I think that I would have to say that the bird one is one of my favorite's also...
Hmmm...let me think... I love taking pictures of people,
but I haven't quite mastered it as much as nature, so... I think I like the outcome of my nature photo's better.
(I still love people photoshoots!)
Blessings,
{Hannah}
Hi Hannah!
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite is the blue sky! I love it! :) You are a great photographer :) You should start a blog or website. The one of Paul is so cute! :) email soon!
Love and Blessings,
the Other Hannah =)