A sunny, warm Monday morning was the day a deep mystery was uncovered. Everyone was quite busy getting their school done according to their schedules. Gabriel's nurse came to flush his line(he has to have it flushed every day.) I, to be exact was busy finishing a page of interesting Geometry when I heard the commotion from the floor below. When I arrived on the scene, I then found out what had happened.
Half and hour before Hannah had been studiosly practicing her cello. When she felt that she had practised enough and set her cello down she heard a clunking noise from something that was inhabiting it. To her surprise when she looked into the cello she noticed a tiny yellow magnetic"u". Thankfully, Gabriel's nurse (Marie) was there when we found it, so while Mom held the cello Marie removed the "u".
When asked if she comitted the offense, Grace humbly said, "Yes." Mom remarked, "At least she is honest about the troublemaking she did."
My biology is waiting for me so I must go:)
~M
No comments:
Post a Comment